Friday, February 27, 2015

How to file a tax return if you do not have a Social Security Number - Simplified

Here is the bare basic information for filing a tax return and applying for an ITIN

You need to complete your tax return as if you have your identification numbers, leaving the identification numbers blank

Include a completed form W-7

You need to include an official identification document when you submit your return.

Examples of official identification are found at:

The tax return is completed and submitted to the IRS in Austin

Your original identification documents will be returned to you.

Doug Zandstra CPA EA


No comments:

Post a Comment